new banner

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yep.. that's the title!

And that's what I'm gonna do.. ^__^ So, Scoobz, since you visited my page, and I didn't expect you to visit it.. (No, seriously, I didn't... ^_^).. I will blog about YOU.

Harharhar!

^_^

Scoobz and I have been acquaintances since my fanfiction.net days. She's very kind as to read my MaiHime fanfiction stories. LOL.

She's also dead attracted to Shizuru.. as far as I can remember.. But then again, I might be wrong.. ^__^

She's also one of the pioneers of my group: Otome no Ai.. She's the group's official Mascot.

I can say that amongst my internet friends, Scoobz is one of the best! (You better treat me kinder now, Scoobz! =p )

Please feel free to visit her site: Doggy Thoughts.. It's filled with yuri-goodness! ^___^

---

Scoobz! Show yourself in Otome! I know someone out there wants to marry you!! ^___^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment