new banner

Friday, July 4, 2008

Naks! Hanep sa title no? But no. This blog WILL not be about that. Kelan ba nag karoon ng direct connection ang titles ko at ang content? Hmm?

Well, that aside, today I drank. I drank and I felt wonderful.

Saya talaga if you're with friends and you worry about nothing until tomorrow. You drink, you smoke and you eat pacham na pulutan. Ahh yes...

Let's do that again!

Next time, sana walang nag mamadali umuwi (eherm...) at walang late (eherm...) at walang next stop (eherm... ) eh, bayad ako, kaya di ko im-mention ang mga names nila..

KAYO, KILALA NYO KUNG SINO KAYO, KAYA MAGBAGO NA KAYO!! nyeknyeknyek!

So ayun.. I didn't realize how much I missed my college life and our carefree ways until I saw them and had the time of my life.. well.. not really.. pero, you get the picture.. ^_^

I miss the Ragnarok days. Hanep! We used to stay out late, even did some overnights para lang sa Ragnarok na yan! Amf talaga! AMFNESS!

I remember how it started for me. I was so mad at them for not attending the meeting for our College party.. or something.

I even said, "Ano ba? Anong meron ang Ragnarok na yan for you not to attend our meeting?". They just smiled and ignored me. I was furious! I don't know what came over them because after that, they invited me over to one of their "lakads".

After one week:

"Aris, pa'no ba 'to? Awww... mamatay na'ko.. yan na! YAN NA!! Aww.. Resu dali!!" <-- me freaking over my Ragnarok character. The irony of things.

We all still play RPGs, pero separate games na. But I'm hoping to play some CABAL later with Aris. go Go go!

I also miss our "last supper". Me, Patty and Lanie. Solid! Pag si Lanie nagutom, ay! Gutom yan!
So we would go down sa canteen and order up till our wallets can't pay for them no more. Grabe, last supper talaga. Pansit, spaghetti, rice and ulam, puto.. LAHAT! Amazingly, hindi mataba si Lanie.. ^_^

Hay.. memories nga naman..

I'll do that again.. All those fun things.. I need to smile and laugh and live more.. ^___^

Kitakits sa next tagayan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"At pag hindi ako umattend? Anong gagawin mo?" sabi ni Igno. Sagot ni BamBam, "I WILL REYP YOU!" Napahalakhak ang tropa habang napangiwi ang dakilang lalaking-hindi.

-
excerpt: NoteBook Ni Kuya, gawagawa ni Kai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment