new banner

Monday, July 14, 2008

Well.. another boring and gut-free day has passed me by and now I don't know what to blog.. It's been a week since I last blogged.. or.. 2 days? no.. three... No wait. 4 days?

Ah, forget it..

So.. what do you do not to get caught smoking? By your father? In your house? By the computer perched near your sala? In the afternoon?

Hehe.. well, what I do, I prepare some useful home thingies.. like, air freshener.. water... my toothbrush.. mints.. trashcan.. breath sprays... yadda yadaa... and oh! Mouthwash! ^^

In the afternoon, when I wake up (Yes.. I sleep late, so go figure...), I automatically bum around with my computer..

After several minutes, I light a cigarette and puff mindlessly..

My father is rarely home but when he feels the need to come home, he surprises everyone.

I. Hate. Surprises.

So, I always prepare myself for the worst.

When I smoke, I prepare the above mentioned... Ready in case he knocks on the door.

--- And to make sure he knocks and doesn't use his key, I lock our screen door.

And we all know screen doors have bolts instead of knobs.. So.. I lock our screen door.

To top it off, and buy me time IF he calls out, I also lock our front wooden door. So I can 'fumble' while I unlock it.. Harharhar!

I've always laughed at myself when my brother comes home from school and me thinking he's my father, would hurry up and clean the scene!

I would put out my cigarette, keep my lil shot glass (my ashtray.. ^_^ ) inside the computer cabinet thingy, drink water, gurgle mouthwash, spray the area with air freshener while munching on mints.. then spray some to myself.. grab my brush, wet my neck... panic while I'm doing all that while keeping the noise down...

... then unbolt/unlock the door, screen door and VOILA!!

Innocent K Y E brushing her teeth...

How convincing.

And to my disappointment, it's just my brother.

Sheesh...

But on the bright side, I get to practice my 'escape route' so I won't get busted and still bum around the house, eh? hahaha ^__^

So when are you gonna get a full-time job, eh, KYE?

Hmmm... Lemme think...

.............

Still thinking! ^__^

1 Comment:

  1. (//*,) diced out diane said...
    title of my comment:

    HULI KA BALBON! wahaha.. damn mothafucka.. havent been home for 2 consecutive days and as usual, my dad is not looking for me.. paguwi ko.. hinge sana ako pera, pang decorate for my bday.. damn.. sabay banat...

    "ikaw ba naninigarilyo?"

    "uhhh... hndi.." (sabay smile)

    "hindi andami dami kong nakitang sigarilyo sa kwarto mo?"

    "si ate kai papa, siya naninigarilyo.. si ate kai.."

    (hindi pa nakuntento, 2x pa inulit..)

    sorry ate kye.. pag punta mo dito, iready mo na ung sagot mo ah? na NANINIGARILYO KA NGA INDEED.

    hahaha.. sorry insan. i love u.

    i miss u! wahehehehe!

    HULI KA BALBON!

Post a Comment