new banner

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It tasted so foul!

Woot!

I can't do it.

I tried. But... I just can't.

Umurong lahat ng puedeng umurong amf. T_T

Hayy.. so pathetic. Nanghingi ako ng chance, ibinigay.. and I wasted it.

Jeez.. Tapos umuulan pa sa inyo, Mac? Ano ba yan! Hindi tuloy.

Ano na gagawin ko magdamag dito, aber? Grrr.. Ako na lang nga mag isa iinom. Sakit pa naman ng mata ko.

Why am I ranting like this in the first place? Shouldn't I be happy? I should be content, at least nothing changed. I'll just stop ranting about THAT. Forget about it din. Argh.

SO what's up, poknat? Done any crazy things lately? Me, haven't. Read up.

I noticed our Kamias plant had grown to it's full length; it's top branch barely touching the window sill of our third floor. When I look out I can't tell whether it's summer or rainy season already.

I should get me some glasses. My eyes hurt so bad I'd pull them out of my sockets! I need to see, I need to blog, I need to be able to broadcast my thoughts without any reservations! And to do that, I really need to get me some glasses.

I'm completely leaving mIRC. My Yahoo Messenger is a bore. It won't work, again.

What to do... What to do...

Ah! I'll just go back to playing RPGs. It will keep my mind off of things. Too bad I don't play DOTA. But heck, I play a lot more so I'll be busy in no time.

Yep. Busy and bustling over 3d characters.

I am pathetic. I hate this. Ayaw na. Ayaw ko na talaga. May gusto ka, hindi mo naman masabi sa kanya na gusto mo siya. Wala rin diba? Ano bang pumipigil sa'yo? May chance na eh!

Amf ka, Kai. Amf ka.

I'm loving Angels instead.

Angels.

I sit and wait
Does an angel contemplate my fate
And do they know
The places where we go
When we're grey and old
'cos I've been told
That salvation lets their wings unfold
So when I'm lying in my bed
Thoughts running through my head
And I feel that love is dead
I'm loving angels instead

And through it all she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall

Wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me
When I come to call she won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead

When I'm feeling weak
And my pain walks down a one way street
I look above
And I know I'll always be blessed with love
And as the feeling grows
She breathes flesh to my bones
And when love is dead
I'm loving angels instead

And through it all she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me
When I come to call she won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment