new banner

Friday, June 27, 2008

What the--

It's funny when people talk about other people and they don't notice it.

I'm not talking about rumors and stuff. Yun bang they almost always find something that will remind them of that person. And then... they rant away.. ^^ You will then conclude: "Inlove 'to..."

Have you ever been in love?

Oo naman! Siguro.. ^_^

Masaya daw.. Refreshing.. Nakaka lighten ng mood.. Hayy.. to be cheesy and not care..

Minsan nakaka miss yung pagiging cheesy.. pero.. Yun lang yun.. nakakamiss..

For me, siguro I've had enough fun na to last me a year or two. But for some, it's something that they can't live without. My friend once said, masarap ang feeling, so why not?

Why not nga naman?

Pero minsan.. or madalas, it's not something you just go and get kahit available. Kahit pa one week lang, or for one day lang yun, MOST, if not all, would prefer to stand down. I would.

I ask myself sometimes.. Okay lang ba 'to? I mean, what I'm doing now? At madalas I would answer it with a booming YES. Mas okay na 'to.

READ: Wala po akong sense. Gusto ko lang mapuno blog site ko. Hindi naman masama yun diba? kaya nga free yung blogsite eh, diba? ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment