new banner

Friday, June 27, 2008

One stick to go...

How long can a cigarette stick burn without you puffing it?

I want to know.

Pero I wouldn't want to waste my last stick.. I'll let someone else do that for me.. Tonight perhaps? ^^

My cellphone stopped ringing hours ago.. It almost got to me. Almost. Buti na lang...
Now I want to watch something, or atleast drink milk, para ma antok.. They say smoking can make you feel dizzy, eventually making you feel sleepy. Really? Hmm..

Sunrise is good. I can almost see it pero nahh.. I won;t stay up to see it. So PUFF TAYO to the max! Get this over with nang makatulog na.

My mug is half empty, di ko na maubos coffee ko. I'll just throw it. Di ko na kaya.

I'm thinking of packing na before I sleep. Pero, wala ng will to do so. It can wait. Gabi pa naman ako alis eh. And kela Diane naman so kahit walang damit, okay na. I used to hate not being ready. Heck, I never wanted to be not ready. Things change. And change is amazingly good.

So anong topic mamya cousin?

I can't smile hard enough. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment